dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Monday, March 01, 2010
Something came over me ytd while I was surfing FB (: It was just a random, random bolt of enlightenment which had hit me. I'm glad for it hahahaha, wherever it came from.I signed up for relief teaching! :D HEE HEE. (: Hope MOE approves of it quickly so I can chiong down to Chongfu primary (where my mum is teaching, ohgod it'll be so amazing if I become colleagues with my mum!) Though I really haven't considered doing any thing other than law in my life, recent events have compelled me to think otherwise (: I think its the kids and the :DDDD expressions they give me when I make something so alien UNDERSTANDABLE to them (: The beammmmmmms on their faces are simply priceless and they srsly just make my day. How typical, you might think! BUT SRSLY, you can't even come close to FATHOMING that rush of euphoria and triumph I feel when I make people understand stuff they previously didn't. :D ESP THE KIDS OMG THEY ARE SUCH ANGELS :D I tutor many many kids hahaha ranging from K1 to Sec 4, and they are all going, JIAMIN JIEJIE :DDDDDD ahhhhhhh heavennnn. :D I guess I really do like kids alot haha, no matter how noisyyy and demanding they can be. SOOOO instead of trying for some law internship which I think will be beneficial too la, I've decided to try teaching :DDDDDDDDD woooooo (: maybe i'll really like it! :D see how first. Anyw, I met up with my class the other day for lunch + NTU talks :D hahaahahaha 6V, lovely bunch :DDD had a wonderful day :D saw many RVians + random friends at the NTU talks, (((((((: its a really great feeling seeing familiar faces wherever you go ((: somehow you know you're not alone in this world. (: Ohhh and alot of my guy friends are having field camp nowwwwwww. :D JIAYOU OKAY dont get eaten up by wild boars WOOHOO be a chiongster! you guys can do it! (: wheeee. my sis's common tests are this wk so im grounded. ): gotta teach her amath and physics, she's v weak in these two subjs JIAYOUUUU CLAY. As im i blogging she's having eng or ss (i dont know what time's what) SO YAYYYYY *sends hordes of goodluck over to CGS* Proj CACTUS, my lovely SL proj is going well and agreements are being made etc etc so thank god for all that too :D AND FRIDAYYY. as much as i hate to talk/think about it, friday's just lingering ard in my head and i srsly feel sooooo worried. ): Of course I'm hoping I will do wellllllll but I just don't know you know. ): Like before Olvls results I was pretty certain my results were gonna be okay but right now I'm just not too sure ): So i'm just gonna pray and hope for the best, GP GIMME A plssssssss. ): will be praying for all the J2s out there also :D gdluck everyoneeee :DDD and and and every thurs, I've been going out with JCEY :D HAHA its our RV clique outing, so lovelyyyy. :D we bought a bikini 2 wks ago and walked ard sentosa with it ahahahahaha omg that had gotta be the most daring thing ive done in a long time (: and and and just last wk, we cooked and exercise and cycled and im so looking forward to this wk's outing cus we're gonna be pamering ourselves with a home-made SPAAAA :D I feel so blessed to be around all these lovely peopleeeeeeeeeee and I really hope everything goes well for everyoneee. (: |